Questions

Regarding lg gu220 mobile

+
0 Votes

Regarding lg gu220 mobile

rahulwalame
I HAVE AN LG GU220 CELL PHONE IT IS WATER DAMAGED AND HENCE MEMORY CARD DOESNT GET DETECTED DUE TO DAMAGE IN PCB.KINDLY TELL ME WHETHER CHANGING PCB OF MOBILE WILL DEFINITELY HELP TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM OR NOT.
  • +
    0 Votes
    robo_dev

it would be likely that changing the PCB would ensure the phone could read memory cards.

Note that if the phone was used when wet, the memory card could have sustained damage, as water and electronics are not a good combination.

Overall, if a phone got wet, attempting to repair it is a complete waste of time and money. Moisture will damage the keyboard contacts and internal corrosion will cause screen and other internal connections to fail, and if someone tried to power-on the phone when wet, lots of delicate electronics will short-out and get damaged.

In other words, throw out the phone and get a new one.

+
    0 Votes
    rahulwalame

Thanks for the guidance. But to tell you that My phone is working properly with no other problems to it except that of mmc.

• +
    0 Votes
    robo_dev

it would be likely that changing the PCB would ensure the phone could read memory cards.

Note that if the phone was used when wet, the memory card could have sustained damage, as water and electronics are not a good combination.

Overall, if a phone got wet, attempting to repair it is a complete waste of time and money. Moisture will damage the keyboard contacts and internal corrosion will cause screen and other internal connections to fail, and if someone tried to power-on the phone when wet, lots of delicate electronics will short-out and get damaged.

In other words, throw out the phone and get a new one.

+
    0 Votes
    rahulwalame

Thanks for the guidance. But to tell you that My phone is working properly with no other problems to it except that of mmc.