Questions

ShoreTel 530 phone system

Tags:
+
0 Votes

ShoreTel 530 phone system

flower1h
ShoreTel 530 Phone System
Does anyone have any information about ShoreTel 530 phone system? If you know anyone who uses ShoreTel 530 phone system i would like to have their feedback. I am in the process of changing our phone system and would like to know more about this system so I would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.

Esmeraly
  • +
    0 Votes
    flower1h

Does anyone knows any info about ShoreTel 530 Phone System??

please advice.

+
    0 Votes
    lhumphrey

Just converted last week to the Shortel System. It went smoothly through the week and the phone system is great. Our users are raving over it's ease of use.

+
    0 Votes
    jmunoz

Your shoretel 560 is actually a phone model, you can find the manual @ http://support.shoretel.com/products/ip_phones/ the system is very good, I got one working 3 sites, outlook integration, call manager, call reporting, blackberry support, very friendly for administration. great support. 100% recommended.

+
    0 Votes
    bernalillo

My system is much older and from a engineering standpoint it is not bad. I would however warn anyone away from shoretel due to completely unnacceptible support. My story is long but demonstates a repeatd lack of ability for shoretel to support its partners or clients.

Good luck

• +
    0 Votes
    flower1h

Does anyone knows any info about ShoreTel 530 Phone System??

please advice.

+
    0 Votes
    lhumphrey

Just converted last week to the Shortel System. It went smoothly through the week and the phone system is great. Our users are raving over it's ease of use.

+
    0 Votes
    jmunoz

Your shoretel 560 is actually a phone model, you can find the manual @ http://support.shoretel.com/products/ip_phones/ the system is very good, I got one working 3 sites, outlook integration, call manager, call reporting, blackberry support, very friendly for administration. great support. 100% recommended.

+
    0 Votes
    bernalillo

My system is much older and from a engineering standpoint it is not bad. I would however warn anyone away from shoretel due to completely unnacceptible support. My story is long but demonstates a repeatd lack of ability for shoretel to support its partners or clients.

Good luck