Questions

Toshiba A105-s4334 Will Only Boot to Windows on Battery Power

+
0 Votes

Toshiba A105-s4334 Will Only Boot to Windows on Battery Power

noochie1961
I have a Satellite A105-S4334. The other day I BSOD'd. When I tried to reboot, I received the \system file is missing or corrupt. I restarted the computer under battery power and it booted just fine. Plugged it back in and got the same error. This issue is repeatable. I re-imaged the drive from the recovery DVD. Same thing. I cant figure it out.
BTW, the warrenty expired 12 days ago.
+
0 Votes
vadivel.murughan

Bad that ur BTW expired as this is a OS issue or even a faulty btry which makes ur lap go kaput...

had the same pblm took to srv center and dignzd as bttry issue

+
0 Votes
vadivel.murughan

Bad that ur BTW expired as this is a OS issue or even a faulty btry which makes ur lap go kaput...

had the same pblm took to srv center and dignzd as bttry issue

+
0 Votes
OldER Mycroft

Next suggestion?

By the way (I prefer the full words!), WHERE and HOW are you digging up all these old, old, problems?

<?>

+
0 Votes

And make sure that you have a power surge protector to plug into. Then put in your windows disk and select "repair" (for Vista) or "R" (for XP) and then follow the on screen instructions.

Please post back if you have any more problems or questions.

+
0 Votes
raul

there is a BIOS Setting which can lead the Toshiba A105-s4334 laptop power,when starting the windows system ,press the F8 button and come into the BIOS setiing.choose a kind of power you want to run with.if this not help, check that whether the plug of laptop adapter is loose,maybe the adapter dosen't work for you.

---------------------------------------------
http://www.toshiba-laptop-battery.com/toshiba-a105-series.htm