Questions

Virtual PC settings for Mac OS 10.4.8

+
0 Votes

Virtual PC settings for Mac OS 10.4.8

corr
I bought Virtual PC for my Mac, so that I could use certain software, and it completely sucks. To be specific, all it does is crash and freeze up. I literally cannot get it to do pretty much anything! Which makes me think I did something wrong in the set up process. Can anyone shed some light?
  • +
    0 Votes
    Tig2

I have both seen and used Virtual PC for Mac- I know that it can work. I don't know anything about your Mac or the install so am not certain where to begin.

If you purchased a pre-burn disk, see if it can be exchanged. With only the information you have provided, I have to suspect that the install was corrupt.

Good luck!

PS- There are Virtual PC downloads available. If you are comfy at the command line, you really can use pretty much what you like- BSD is pretty welcoming. If you are not comfy at the command line, advice above is your best path.

• +
    0 Votes
    Tig2

I have both seen and used Virtual PC for Mac- I know that it can work. I don't know anything about your Mac or the install so am not certain where to begin.

If you purchased a pre-burn disk, see if it can be exchanged. With only the information you have provided, I have to suspect that the install was corrupt.

Good luck!

PS- There are Virtual PC downloads available. If you are comfy at the command line, you really can use pretty much what you like- BSD is pretty welcoming. If you are not comfy at the command line, advice above is your best path.