Questions

Web-sites Block Using ISA 2004 Server

+
0 Votes

Web-sites Block Using ISA 2004 Server

samiadminn
I want to block certain Web-Sites Like Yahoo.com, Messangers, Hotmail etc Using ISA,

How Should I do this ?
  • +
    0 Votes
    keyurposhiya

please send me reply when u know how to block and unblock site for perticular user in isa server 2004

+
    0 Votes
    blueshirt2007

create new access rule in firewall policy.

+
    0 Votes
    sajid01_kust

Administrator wants to BLOCK the Hotmail as well as the other WEB SITE for all internal users.

1 Right click on Firewall Policy
    2 Click, New Access Rule
    3 Give the name of the Rule, click next
    4 Now select the Rule Action, Deny and
    click next
    5 Now select the All Outbount Traffic and click next
    6 Now give the Source Network as click ADD button and after appear the ADD NETWORK ENTITIES, expand the Networks folder and add the Internal and click close and click next
    7 Now give the Destination Network as click ADD button and after appear the ADD NETWORK ENTITIES, Click the New menu and click URL Set, after appear new window, give URL Set name e.g. Hotmail and in below click New and Set URL as http://*.hotmail.com and same the other site that you want to block and then click ok and expand the URL Ser folder and add URL hotmail, click next
    8 In Users Set, click only next and click Finish
    9 After it must click the APPLY button for apply the Rule.

Now the traffic for Hotmail and all other
    web site will be block by ISA for all Internal networks excluding ISA.

• +
    0 Votes
    keyurposhiya

please send me reply when u know how to block and unblock site for perticular user in isa server 2004

+
    0 Votes
    blueshirt2007

create new access rule in firewall policy.

+
    0 Votes
    sajid01_kust

Administrator wants to BLOCK the Hotmail as well as the other WEB SITE for all internal users.

1 Right click on Firewall Policy
    2 Click, New Access Rule
    3 Give the name of the Rule, click next
    4 Now select the Rule Action, Deny and
    click next
    5 Now select the All Outbount Traffic and click next
    6 Now give the Source Network as click ADD button and after appear the ADD NETWORK ENTITIES, expand the Networks folder and add the Internal and click close and click next
    7 Now give the Destination Network as click ADD button and after appear the ADD NETWORK ENTITIES, Click the New menu and click URL Set, after appear new window, give URL Set name e.g. Hotmail and in below click New and Set URL as http://*.hotmail.com and same the other site that you want to block and then click ok and expand the URL Ser folder and add URL hotmail, click next
    8 In Users Set, click only next and click Finish
    9 After it must click the APPLY button for apply the Rule.

Now the traffic for Hotmail and all other
    web site will be block by ISA for all Internal networks excluding ISA.