Questions

Windows 2003 SBS Possible DNS problem and Login problem

Tags:
+
0 Votes

Windows 2003 SBS Possible DNS problem and Login problem

youmustcomply
Hi Guys, im new to this site, however was recommended to me..
i have two current issues:

after some current SBS updates there seems to be a problem with people loggin on to the domain. for instance when resetting a password on the server makes no difference and a few people cant log in. we have turned off 'password expires in 30days' and this has soort of helped. does anyone know wy this is. Also this is happening when trying to connect to exchange that it wont accept the password even if it is reset on the server.
cant seem to resolve these.

Finally if we Connect via vpn, we
cannot connect to a mapped shared drive but we can via
start/run/\\192.168.0.1\companyshare but can ping the server name

so strange, our last resort is rebuilding this server but that is really a last resort..

Any suggestions help would be very appreciated

Jon
  • +
    0 Votes
    blip_

Hi, your problem is the same problem that we are currently having. I am busy looking into what causes this.

+
    0 Votes
    blip_

Hi, your problem is the same problem that we are currently having. I am busy looking into what causes this.

+
    0 Votes
    blip_

• +
    0 Votes
    blip_

+
    0 Votes
    blip_

+
    0 Votes
    blip_