Questions

windows 2003 server

Tags:
+
0 Votes

windows 2003 server

julianvalencia
I accidentally changed on a windows 2003 server, from the domain to workgroup. I cannot log in now. I have tried all the passwords available and nothing.
please help!
  • +
    0 Votes
    CG IT

so what you mean is that at the log on box,the drop down menu which allows you to log on to the domain or the local machine, you only see the local machine?

If you tried the domain admin user name and password and that didn't work, then you have to use the account you created during install. Typically that account name is Administrator. Try Administrator with the password set during install. If you don't remember the password, try the domain admin password with the user name Administrator. If that doesn't work, you'll have to use a password reset program. Other posters here have info on where to find them.

+
    0 Votes
    julianvalencia

Thank you all, problem solved!

+
    0 Votes
    jayconrad_ongjoco

hey men! you do miracles. I changed my password but it i think it locks-up. My new password didnt work when i tried to log-in.

The secret was just Administrator with no password! Gosh! hahaha
    THANKS

• +
    0 Votes
    CG IT

so what you mean is that at the log on box,the drop down menu which allows you to log on to the domain or the local machine, you only see the local machine?

If you tried the domain admin user name and password and that didn't work, then you have to use the account you created during install. Typically that account name is Administrator. Try Administrator with the password set during install. If you don't remember the password, try the domain admin password with the user name Administrator. If that doesn't work, you'll have to use a password reset program. Other posters here have info on where to find them.

+
    0 Votes
    julianvalencia

Thank you all, problem solved!

+
    0 Votes
    jayconrad_ongjoco

hey men! you do miracles. I changed my password but it i think it locks-up. My new password didnt work when i tried to log-in.

The secret was just Administrator with no password! Gosh! hahaha
    THANKS