Watercooler

Discussion on:

My discussion is being denied

Message 16 of 16

View entire thread
+
0 Votes
HAL 9000 Moderator

I always insert a space between the Domain Name and the .whatever just so that the posts don't entirely disappear. A while ago if I edited a post and added a URL the post would disappear anything up to a hour or 2 after the edit was applied.

As for reports being sent through I most defiantly have not seen any of your posts Marked as Spam and the only ones I delete as a matter of course are ones from that guy Jason.

Even those that have links in them to whatever I look for other posts by that poster to see if they have made a habit of posting the same link in several Posts and then maybe delete them if they do but if the link is related to the Original Topic I tend to leave them and if they look like Self Promotion but on Topic I Ask the other Moderators their opinion.

But if you like I can delete every one of your posts that I see. Really it wouldn't be much trouble. :^0

Though you would have to ask me first.

But on a more level headed approach I have noticed if I post a link that isn't a You Tube Link the post just disappears and several times I've noticed that the site seems to have been recovered from some sort of failure as the site looks like it did 12 hours previously and any newer posts are not listed. well at least not on the Opening Pages but in a Search you can find them. Looks as if the site fell over for some reason and they recovered from a Backup and the new posts just disappeared. If that helps.

Col