With the “jquery.js” file selected, pause the script and then you can view the current call stack and the associated in-scope variables in the right-hand side bar.
The list of keyboard shortcuts available in the Scripts panel includes:
- Continue: F8 or Command-/ (forward slash) on Mac or Control-/ (forward slash) on other platforms.
- Step over: F10 or Command-' (apostrophe) on Mac or Control-' (apostrophe) on other platforms.
- Step into: F11 or Command-; (semi-colon) on Mac or Control-; (semi-colon); on other platforms.
- Step out: Shift-F11 or Shift-Command-; (semi-colon) on Mac or Shift-Control-; (semi-colon) on other platforms.
- Next call frame: Control-. (period) on all platforms.
- Previous call frame: Control-, (comma) on all platforms.
Ryan has performed in a broad range of technology support roles for electric-generation utilities, including nuclear power plants, and for the telecommunications industry. He has worked in web development for the restaurant industry and the Federal government.