After Hours

Rail, auto, and aviation innovations at The Henry Ford history museum

Tech of the past: Lamy's Diner

This fully functional 1946 diner serves a wide menu of items to museum visitors daily. Originally owned by Clovis Lamy after World War II, it was sold several times before being moved to the museum in 1984.

Photo by Wally Bahny for TechRepublic