Download Now Free registration required
For about 15 percent of the customers, they act as consultants to their IT department, advising them on IT issues. For the other 85 percent, they essentially are their IT department. Up until the beginning of 2006, Precision IT supported all of their customers through various LANbased remote control solutions. While this setup worked well for issues within networks to which Precision IT had administrative access, it did not enable them to support customers located at remote locations or customers who were traveling. With customers located in the US, UK, Japan, China, and other locations worldwide, a more flexible solution was needed. In February of 2006, after trying several remote desktop support solutions, Precision IT purchased the B200, Bomgar's small business appliance model.
- Format: PDF
- Size: 0 KB