CityCom Marketing

Displaying 1-10 of 10 results

  • White Papers // Nov 2010

    Drive 20% More Sales In 2010?

    For many sales managers 2009 has been a very challenging year. One needs to look ahead at 2010. Have your sales targets increased for next year? How are you going to ensure that you team can deliver? To help you and your team develop some strategies for increasing sales one...

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // Oct 2010

    Measuring Sales Performance

    When someone asks sales executives how they measure sales performance, 60% of them tell that they don't have a performance measurement system in place. Of the remaining 40%, a majority depend solely on a single lagging indicator: performance against quota/budget. If other metrics are even mentioned, they are typically the...

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // Aug 2010

    How Much Should We Budget For Sales Training?

    If you're on a calendar year your VP of Sales is probably in the initial research phase of preparing their budget for next year. How much will they put in for sales training? How much should they? What kind of training should you invest in? Is there anything you can...

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // Aug 2010

    Traditional Sales Training And Professional Selling

    Sales is a people business and generally speaking people have not changed much through the years when it comes to self-interest or decisions so the fundamentals of selling are as valid today as they have been for much of the past. The basic components of effective selling are "Self-interest" and...

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // May 2010

    From Classroom To Paycheck: Making Sales Training Work

    One of the most common complaints that the author and other sales trainers get from both salespeople and companies is that sales training in any form, whether via book, workshop, seminar, or on-line course, has little or no impact for most of the men and women who take the training....

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // May 2010

    The Waste Of Sales Training

    How many thousands, tens of thousands or even millions of dollars a year does your company waste on useless sales training? No, I'm not suggesting that sales training is useless. I'm suggesting that the way most companies approach sales training is wasteful in terms of time, money, and energy for...

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // May 2010

    Effective Sales Presentations

    Sales presentations are often packed with pressure because they represent the moment of truth. Once that presentation begins, it's time to put your best foot forward and totally satisfy your prospect. Anything less could result in a sales disaster. Remember that an effective sales presentation is not a lecture. Sales...

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // Dec 2009

    6 Methods Of Sales Training Reinforcement

    If your firm does a lot of product training schedule update sessions at regular intervals. This way people get to see updates or new features, and also ask question about current features or benefits they are struggling with. If your staff has a better grip on their product knowledge, they...

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // Aug 2009

    When Sales Training Isn't Working

    Nothing is more frustrating than investing the time to identify the need, design, develop, and deliver great sales training and then discover that sellers aren't implementing what they learned when they get back to the field. Whether you're delivering product or soft skills training, participant time away from the job...

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // May 2009

    Driving A Sales Culture Through Storytelling

    Not enough sales leaders publish stories from their top salespeople about how they won business. Sure, the basic stats will be written up, perhaps in an email: product sold, contract value, key competitors, why the customer bought from their company, who else on the team contributed to winning the business,...

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // May 2010

    From Classroom To Paycheck: Making Sales Training Work

    One of the most common complaints that the author and other sales trainers get from both salespeople and companies is that sales training in any form, whether via book, workshop, seminar, or on-line course, has little or no impact for most of the men and women who take the training....

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // Aug 2010

    How Much Should We Budget For Sales Training?

    If you're on a calendar year your VP of Sales is probably in the initial research phase of preparing their budget for next year. How much will they put in for sales training? How much should they? What kind of training should you invest in? Is there anything you can...

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // Oct 2010

    Measuring Sales Performance

    When someone asks sales executives how they measure sales performance, 60% of them tell that they don't have a performance measurement system in place. Of the remaining 40%, a majority depend solely on a single lagging indicator: performance against quota/budget. If other metrics are even mentioned, they are typically the...

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // May 2010

    The Waste Of Sales Training

    How many thousands, tens of thousands or even millions of dollars a year does your company waste on useless sales training? No, I'm not suggesting that sales training is useless. I'm suggesting that the way most companies approach sales training is wasteful in terms of time, money, and energy for...

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // May 2010

    Effective Sales Presentations

    Sales presentations are often packed with pressure because they represent the moment of truth. Once that presentation begins, it's time to put your best foot forward and totally satisfy your prospect. Anything less could result in a sales disaster. Remember that an effective sales presentation is not a lecture. Sales...

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // Aug 2010

    Traditional Sales Training And Professional Selling

    Sales is a people business and generally speaking people have not changed much through the years when it comes to self-interest or decisions so the fundamentals of selling are as valid today as they have been for much of the past. The basic components of effective selling are "Self-interest" and...

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // May 2009

    Driving A Sales Culture Through Storytelling

    Not enough sales leaders publish stories from their top salespeople about how they won business. Sure, the basic stats will be written up, perhaps in an email: product sold, contract value, key competitors, why the customer bought from their company, who else on the team contributed to winning the business,...

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // Aug 2009

    When Sales Training Isn't Working

    Nothing is more frustrating than investing the time to identify the need, design, develop, and deliver great sales training and then discover that sellers aren't implementing what they learned when they get back to the field. Whether you're delivering product or soft skills training, participant time away from the job...

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // Dec 2009

    6 Methods Of Sales Training Reinforcement

    If your firm does a lot of product training schedule update sessions at regular intervals. This way people get to see updates or new features, and also ask question about current features or benefits they are struggling with. If your staff has a better grip on their product knowledge, they...

    Provided By CityCom Marketing

  • White Papers // Nov 2010

    Drive 20% More Sales In 2010?

    For many sales managers 2009 has been a very challenging year. One needs to look ahead at 2010. Have your sales targets increased for next year? How are you going to ensure that you team can deliver? To help you and your team develop some strategies for increasing sales one...

    Provided By CityCom Marketing