Date Added: Nov 2005
This download provides five powerful tips to help you control Excel data entry and improve accuracy.
Using Microsoft Excel, you can store and analyze financial information, statistical data, mathematical formulas and more. Yet without accurate data, your sophisticated spreadsheet calculations are useless. Data accuracy can be particularly problematic if multiple people enter data into the same spreadsheet. There are ways to control Excel data entry and improve accuracy. This six-page document gives you five powerful tips to help you control how data is entered into an Excel spreadsheet. You'll learn how to:
- Hide cells in Excel to make data entry easier
- Prevent Excel users from scrolling outside data area
- Enter Excel data in multiple worksheets simultaneously
- Increase Excel data entry accuracy with drop-down lists
- Create a list box in Excel to ensure data entry accuracy