Download Now Registration not required
Application performance issues are not isolated to your data center or central office and, in fact, may be more prominent in your branch offices or remote locations due to susceptibility to WAN induced jitter, latency, and packet loss. Using Cisco's IP SLA technology, traffic data can be simulated to test the network between Cisco routers or from a Cisco router to a remote IP device in order to monitor the performance of key applications including HTTP, TCP, DHCP, DNS, FTP, VoIP UDP Jitter, ICMP Path Jitter, ICMP Path Echo, and more.
With SolarWinds VoIP & Network Quality Manager (VNQM), you can actively monitor site-to-site WAN performance by generating IP SLA operations for these key operations to validate service health status and see exactly how your WAN is performing from the perspective of your remote locations in 5 simple steps.
- Automatically configure IP SLA Operations
- View the status of your IP SLA Operations
- Visually display WAN performance from the perspective of your remote sites
- Drill Down into the IP SLA Operation details
- Correlate to network device performance
- Format: Software
- Size: 0 KB