Building Your Dashboards in BI OnDemand
In SAP BusinessObjects BI OnDemand, a visualization is a graphic representation of a dataset (e.g., a table or chart) that allows you to easily analyze the values in your data and understand trends. With SAP BusinessObjects BI OnDemand, you can explore your dataset using SAP BusinessObjects Explorer and automatically create different types of visualizations, or you can create a custom visualization using SAP Crystal Dashboard Design.
Watch this session to learn:
- What a template is and how it differs from a visualization
- How to create a new template from an existing SAP Crystal Dashboard Design model or create one online
- How to extract the schema and connection information from your template
- How to create a visualization from a template
- How to add visualizations to the dashboard