Watch Now Free registration required
Beyond flexibility and productivity, it is the new economic climate that has transformed teleworking into a major employee requirement. Soaring gas prices and the effects of a worldwide credit crisis are hitting employees hard. As a result teleworking is now recognized as a significant cost and time saving employee benefit.
Supporting this trend, a recent poll showed that a staggering 37% of technology workers stated they were willing to give up 10% of their salary for the opportunity to telecommute.
However, to provide employees teleworking capabilities, an organization needs to develop a complete teleworking strategy built on Secure Remote Access technology, and designed to protect the company as well as the employees from a variety of serious security risks.
Join this live TechRepublic Webcast, moderated by James Hilliard, and featuring guest speaker Chris Witeck, Director of Product Management at SonicWALL, as they discuss the benefits of teleworking and how it can benefit your organization. Join this Webcast to learn:
- Key security considerations when implementing a telecommuting strategy
- The importance of role-based, granular management in secure remote access
- The case for using SSL VPN v. IPSec for remote access
- How to implement effective secure remote access without increasing infrastructure costs or system complexity
- Real world employee telecommuting success stories from SonicWALLTM Aventail SSL VPN customers.
CASE STUDY: Pat Beemer, IT Manager from Seattle Lighting Company will provide the audience with an overview on how they scaled their business by enabling employees and business partners' access to their mission-critical distribution management system and other key network resources.
- Format: Webcast
- Size: 0 KB