Register Now Free registration required
Join us for this LIVE Event on:
Thursday, March 20, 2014
2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT / 18:00 GMT
ZDNet’s Cloud Priorities 2014 webcast, sponsored by Windstream, will debut findings from a research study we conducted among our readers on cloud computing in North America. Our own Bill Detwiler, managing editor of Tech Pro Research, will share key findings from the study and discuss the most ground-breaking cloud trends.
During this live event on March 20th at 2PM EST, Detwiler will report on key findings covering topics such as:
- The current adoption and future adoption plans of cloud in North America
- The executives driving cloud initiatives, and the attitude of IT and non-IT executives toward cloud
- Detailed insights into the different cloud flavors: private/hybrid cloud; Infrastructure-as-a-service/ Platform-as-a-service; and Software-as-a-service including:
- How long businesses have been using cloud services
- Current budgets for each of the cloud flavors, and year-on-year growth rates
- The most widely deployed use-cases and apps, and which are considered most important
Don't miss the the exclusive presentation of the findings from ZDNet’s Cloud Priorities 2014 research.
Note: This premium editorial content is sponsored by Windstream.
- Format: Webcast
- Size: 5.58 KB