Data Management

Momentum Webcast: Spotlight on Cost: Reducing Operational Costs in Your Data Center (Level 100)

Watch Now Registration not required

Executive Summary

Even in the best of times, IT managers are faced with the challenge of providing high-quality services on a 24 x 7 basis with limited budgets. Research from many IT industry analysts indicate that roughly 80% of the typical enterprise IT budget is spent on operations and maintenance, leaving roughly 20% for IT innovation that contributes to greater business value. The presenter will share actionable data, based new customer research that shows how to reduce the IT operations cost of server management and how Microsoft technologies can support that effort.

  • Format: Webcast
  • Size: 0 KB