Date Added: Sep 2009
For many hospitality organizations, a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool is a straightforward way of collecting and storing data about guests. But did you know that you can leverage CRM as a platform and access data across many unexplored areas of the enterprise, and use it to delight guests before, during and after their stay? Find out how to make the most of your CRM solution with this free Web seminar, "New Frontiers for CRM Data".
In this seminar you will hear a panel of CRM experts and technology providers discussing ways to:
- Identify more of your guests, even those who aren't loyalty program members.
- Reduce guest frustration associated with incomplete, inaccurate or inaccessible information.
- Add even greater levels of personalization to a guest's stay through CRM integration with other key systems.
- Leverage CRM data to drive clarity into hazy portions of business and eliminate the data silos that plague many hospitality companies.
- Plus, hear real-world case studies of successful CRM implementations.