Download now Free registration required
The Big Data Priorities 2013 webcast, sponsored by Dun & Bradstreet, is the official launch of ZDNet's report based on a major research study on Analytics and Big Data in North America. David Boyle, SVP Insights at EMI Music Group, and Ken Wincko, Senior Director of Marketing at Dun & Bradstreet will join report author, CBSi Global Industry Analyst Angus Macaskill to discuss the potential for Analytics/Big Data in US and Canadian organizations.
In this on-demand event, produced January 24, 2013, Macaskill will report on key findings, such as:
- The potential for Analytics and Big Data to contribute to organizations - both now and the future
- The extent to which businesses are currently exploiting Big Data
- The business outcomes organizations seek to realize through Big Data investments
- The business executives who are driving Analytics/Big Data, and who hold the budget
- The types and sources of data that businesses seek to interpret and exploit
- The technology infrastructure being deployed to support Big Data investment
View this compelling webcast now!
This premium editorial content is sponsored by Dun & Bradstreet. The registration information you provide will be shared with this sponsor.
- Format: Webcast
- Size: 0 KB