Date Added: Mar 2013
Customers expect a highly personalized experience, choosing whom to do business with based on quality and level of service received.
How does your organization
- provide access to complete and accurate customer information contained within a CRM system, generated by the organization, or received from customers?
- coordinate subject matter experts who need to collaborate to investigate and resolve customer inquiries or issues?
- monitor progress and track customer interactions that have been made in the course of problem resolution?
- exploit customer and process information to further improve quality of customer service?
Please join us for a free, one-hour web seminar to learn how case management can enable your organization to:
- Create a comprehensive customer history across all channels and content type
- Provides a 360 view of the customer
- Provide accurate, current, complete support information
- Allow subject matter experts to collaborate
- Manage mailroom inquiries efficiently
- Uncover insights hidden in customer correspondence