Watch Now Free registration required
Data centers today are stretched to the limits with fast-paced business demands. On top of that, integrating and managing IT infrastructures can pose major challenges. Organizations need a new solution that consolidates servers and workloads without breaking the bank -- and Linux, together with IBM? Enterprise Linux Server offers exactly that.
In this informative webcast you'll gain Jean's perspective on how you can overcome your IT challenges by optimizing workloads and lowering costs with an enterprise-wide Linux strategy, and gain "the flexibility of many and the efficiency of one.
Attend this webcast to learn how IBM's Enterprise Linux Server can:
- Offer large-scale consolidation with better service quality
- Virtualize and share all system resources with greater scalability
- Reduce the overall energy consumption and floor space
- Accelerate application development and deployment with ease
- Lower total cost per workload by up to 55%
- Format: Webcast
- Size: 0 KB