VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager 5.1 QuickStart Series Part 2: Using Recovery Plans For Disaster Recovery and Site Migration
VMware vCenter™ Site Recovery Manager™ (SRM) is the market-leading disaster recovery product that complements VMware vSphere® to ensure the simplest and most reliable disaster protection for all virtualized applications. In this second session in a two-part series, we will discuss configuring recover plans, testing failover, executing planned migrations, reporting and more.
Attend this webcast to learn how VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager can help you:
- Replicate virtual machines to a secondary site using simple and cost-effective vSphere Replication
- Replace traditional error-prone manual runbooks with automated recovery plans
- Enable frequent non-disruptive testing of recovery plans to ensure they meet their business requirements
- Automate site recovery and migration process to ensure fast and reliable recovery
- Streamline planned migrations and preventive failovers