Date Added: Mar 2012
This presentation will be available to audience members until November 09, 2012 at 09:00 AM Pacific Standard Time.
Who should view: IT Professionals looking to gain a technical understanding of VMware vSphere 5, specifically VMware vCenter Server.
Recommended pre-requisites: Virtualization 101 or a basic understanding of virtualization concepts along with Part 1 of this series.
This is Part 2 of a three-part course series using live product demonstrations to teach the basic installation, configuration and management of a VMware vSphere 5 enviornment.
Attend this session to learn:
- Installing vCenter
- Configure database connection
- Add VMware ESXi hosts to vCenter
- Virtual machine management:
- Create a template from virtual machine or
- Deploy a virtual machine from a template
- Hot clone
- Thin provisioning
- Deploy and Configure the new VMware vSphere vCenter Appliance