Free registration required
This presentation will be available to audience members until November 16, 2012 at 09:00 AM Pacific Standard Time.
Who should view: IT Professionals looking to gain a technical understanding of VMware vSphere 5, specifically VMware vCenter Server.
Recommended pre-requisites: Virtualization 101 or a basic understanding of virtualization concepts along with Parts 1 and 2 of this series.
This Part 3 of a three-part course series using live product demonstrations to teach the basic installation, configuration and management of a VMware vSphere 5 enviornment.
Attend this session to learn:
- VMware vSphere vMotion implementation and operation
- VMware vSphere Storage vMotion implementation and operation
- VMware vSphere Cluster creation
- VMware vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) configuration and operation
- VMware vSphere High Availability (HA) configuration and operation
- Format: Webcast
- Size: 0 KB