Download now Free registration required
In 2008, more than 50 percent of organizations using Microsoft Exchange will upgrade to Exchange 2007. Although Exchange 2007 provides a solid foundation for corporate e-mail, it doesn't offer the continuity, archiving, and e-discovery features needed to meet today's high availability and compliance requirements and mitigate the threat of litigation.
There are essential issues for you to consider as you begin to plan for the Exchange 2007 environment and craft a new messaging strategy. Listen to this TechRepublic Webcast, sponsored by Dell MessageOne and now available on demand, to learn about:
- Essential archiving and e-mail retention policy management considerations
- Meeting e-discovery requirements
- Cost-effective storage management
- Providing always-available e-mail
- Reducing implementation costs and simplifying e-mail management
Note: This content is designed for IT managers, e-mail administrators, and senior IT executives across all industries.
- Format: Webcast
- Size: 0 KB