Download now Free registration required
Much like the tree that falls in the forest with no one to hear, a webinar produced in a vacuum doesn't make much of an impact. Make your webinars more impactful and effective by integrating them into your company's overall digital marketing strategy. It only takes a few tweaks of the marketing tools you're probably already using to take webinars to the next level. This Webcast can show you how to do it.
View this TechRepublic Webcast to hear Ken Molay, President, Webinar Success and guest speaker Michael Madej, General Manager, eMedia Sales and Marketing for Industry Week discuss "meat and potatoes" tactics that can turn webinars into an integral part of your overall marketing strategy. Tips will include:
- New angles you can take on tried-and-true marketing tools to tie webinars into an existing marketing plan.
- Transactional messages and interactive features you can create that coordinate with the marketing efforts you're already producing.
- How to add value with low-commitment offers that will draw in the right audience for your event.
- How social media outlets can help you market webinars effectively.
- Ways to involve your sales and marketing teams to get those registrations that turn into valuable leads.
- How smart use of search engine optimization (SEO) generates increased traffic to archived webinars.
- Format: HTML
- Size: 0 KB