2014 Global Cost of Data Breach Study
How much can a data breach cost? And are you doing enough to prevent it from happening to you? The 2014 Global Cost of Data Breach Study from Ponemon Institute, sponsored by IBM, provides benchmark data based on actual experiences of more than 300 organizations. Read this critical research to find out:
- What are the main causes of a data breach?
- What types of attacks result in the highest data breach costs?
- What you can do to reduce the cost of a potential breach?
- Which threats pose the greatest concern to participants?
- The investments organizations are making in security
- The effectiveness of their current security capabilities