5 Best Practices for Telling Great Stories - And Why it Will Make You a Better Analyst
Simple strategies can help you to use storytelling to gain your audience's attention and commitment. Learn how to make your data presentations and reports more interesting, more dynamic and more effective. And see how easily and quickly you can build effective stories from the hidden insights locked in your data.
Bring the benefits of storytelling to your presentations:
- Think of Your Analysis as a Story - Use a Story Structure
- Be Authentic... Your Story will Flow
- Be Visual - Think of Yourself as a Film Editor
- Make it Easy for Your Audience and You
- Invite and Direct Discussion