Download now Free registration required
Organizations weighing Travel and Expenses (T&E) automation should look beyond the value of streamlining the process to solutions that include analytic and reporting features that enforce compliance controls and provide audit evidence while minimizing business risks associated with uncontrolled spending and fraud. These more robust solutions are part of the extended enterprise applications market experiencing greater investment as a result of governance, risk, and compliance requirements.
Read this IDC paper to get answers to the following questions posed by travel and expense management services provider Concur to Kathleen Wilhide, research director for IDC's Compliance and Business Performance Management (BPM) Solutions research, on behalf of Concur's customers:
- What are the compliance issues surrounding employee travel and expense management?
- Which industries are particularly at risk for noncompliance, and why?
- What can companies do to improve internal controls and compliance?
- How is the value proposition for automating T&E evolving?
- What should companies look for in an on-demand provider of travel booking and expense reporting solutions?
- Format: PDF
- Size: 0 KB