Download Now Free registration required
The rapid proliferation of mobile devices in the workforce creates numerous challenges for organizations. Employees expect to use their consumer devices in the workplace. They rely on access to business applications any time and anywhere. Customers expect high-quality interactions from mobile employees. Managers need visibility into escalating mobility costs. Moreover, strong internal security policies and controls are essential.
Cisco Collaboration Solutions can meet these mobile challenges, while empowering your mobile employees and giving your organization a competitive advantage. These solutions allow employees to work better with others from anywhere, any time, on any device. Using these collaborative technologies, cultures, and processes, you can improve customer satisfaction and accelerate your competitive advantage in a secure environment, while gaining the ability to:
- Enhance productivity from anywhere, by improving access to information using office tools now on smartphones and tablets, such as video and web conferencing, instant messaging, and internal communities.
- Reach mobile workers wherever they are, to improve customer satisfaction by using single number reach features
- Allow on-site workers to share live video and bring problems to offsite subject matter experts
- Maintain communications security with easy access to information through applications, networks, and devices
- Foster work/life balance and improve employee retention by offering flexible work options
"We're able to identify and validate highly detailed expertise from anywhere in the world. Within seconds, our experts can be connected to a remote operation to collaborate and deliver quicker results to customers. This helps our clients reduce their costs, increase their recovery, and minimize risks on their most critical wells."
? Baker Hughes, an energy company
- Format: PowerPoint
- Size: 11732.99 KB