End of life for BYOD products- On Demand Webinar
Learn more about what you can do when your devices reach the end of their life.
As personal electronic devices gain more access to corporate data, whether through internal email, software, or files stored on the cloud, security is becoming a major concern.
During the editorial webinar Krishan Sharma ZDNet journalist, a senior IT decision maker and analyst will look at issues including:
- What happens with devices that are no longer being used?
- Who should be responsible for disposing the product?
- Should the IT department recycle the product?
- With the end of one buying cycle what are the issues to consider when looking at purchasing mobile devices for the next buying cycle.
- Is it the department’s responsibility to wipe the device before the end user no longer uses it?
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.