Download Now Free registration required
Every day, more and more of your enterprise - along with its data and transactions - is moving to the frontlines where you interact directly with your customers. The frontlines present a key opportunity for your business to gain a competitive advantage, by having the information and applications necessary to take decisive action when you need to. Technology is used at the frontlines in situations such as:
- A salesperson getting a customer to sign for the samples just received - using a handheld device.
- A police officer with a laptop in her vehicle, able to access a database of criminal information while on patrol.
- A field service engineer referring to a laptop that provides information on specific parts needed - so that he can fix the customer's problem the firsttime.
- A retail salesperson in a store checking stock levels and processing transactions with a handheld point-of-sale device.
- A health worker having up-to-date patient information - whether beside the bed in hospital or visiting the patient in her home.
- Format: PDF
- Size: 0 KB