My Patch Compliance Rates are WHAT
Are you alarmed by patch compliance rates that aren’t anywhere near 100 percent? Do you wonder why it takes so long to apply required patches to all of your systems?
Many organizations struggle to effectively patch all of their systems, especially when they have a mix of Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Linux and Apple Macintosh operating systems. Add in third-party applications that need to be patched, an environment that includes servers, laptops, desktops and specialized equipment, not to mention requirements to demonstrate compliance, and you can quickly overload your IT staff.
Join our webcast to learn how organizations are:
- Automatically managing patches for multiple operating systems and applications
- Supporting thousands of endpoints—regardless of location, connection type or status
- Reducing security and compliance risk by slashing remediation cycles from weeks to hours
- Gaining visibility into patch compliance with flexible, real-time monitoring and reporting
- Patching online and offline virtual machines to improve security in virtual environments