Free registration required
Growth is the focus for many executives: increase market share, increase revenue, lower costs, acquire new customers, and enhance the value of existing customers. However, as competition increase and customers become more sophisticated and demanding of products and services, this goal becomes harder to achieve.
To survive and thrive, organizations need to answer and act upon these basic questions:
- What do my customers really want?
- Who are my most profitable customers?
- Why do we lose deals?
- How can I build more customer loyalty?
- How can I close performance gaps among sales representatives?
- How can I differentiate myself from the competition?
- Format: Other Download
- Size: 0 KB