Free registration required
In this webinar, Red Hat Cloud Evangelist Gordon Haff will take you through the defining characteristics of an open cloud and explore how implementing a fully open cloud:
- Makes it possible to build a hybrid cloud that spans physical servers, multiple virtualization platforms, and public clouds running a variety of technology stacks.
- Fully leverages existing IT investments and infrastructure.
- Enables portability of applications and data across clouds.
- Allows an evolution to the cloud, with incremental value gained with each step.
- Puts you in charge of your technology strategy.
- Format: Videos
- Size: 38545.53 KB