Reducing Federal Systems Risk with the SANS 20 Critical Controls
As attacks on U.S. Federal information systems intensify, it's never been more critical to protect their information.
In this white paper, learn why both U.S. and Canadian government agencies are leaning toward the 20CSC rather than FISMA to protect their information systems and valuable data. Specifically, you'll learn:
- An overview of the 20CSC and what makes them an attractive alternative to FISMA--even to the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA)
- How one government agency applied the 20CSC and saw a 94 percent reduction in measured security risk
- Why automation support from 20CSC is key for government agencies to meet FISMA reporting demands
- How the 20CSC relates to NIST guidance for FISMA
- Why implementing the 20CSC doesn't have to break the bank