Save 20% When You Upgrade Your Skills on Microsoft Server Virtualization
If you've been waiting to update your skills on the latest Microsoft technologies, now is the time to get started. New Horizons is casting a spotlight on a new Microsoft technology each month and giving you a 20% savings. The month of March highlights Server Virtualization. Get 20% off when you enroll in Implementing and Managing Microsoft Server Virtualization.
Course 10215: Implementing and Managing Microsoft Server Virtualization
Course Overview: The course provides details on how to deploy and manage Hyper-V and Remote Desktop Services on Windows Server 2008 R2. The course also provides details on how to manage a server virtualization environment by using System Center products.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Evaluate a network environment for server virtualization.
- Plan for the implementation of the Hyper-V server role.
- Install the Hyper-V Server Role.
- Manage Hyper-V settings and virtual networks.
- Create and configure virtual machines.
- Managing and maintaining the Virtual Machine Connection Tool.
- Create a new virtual machine using SCVMM 2008 R2.
- Convert a physical server to a virtual machine.
- And more! See the course outline for full details.
Use the discount code 'virtual20' when you enroll in Course 10215 and get a 20 percent savings! This offer is only good through March 31, 2011!