Download Now Registration not required
If you've been waiting to update your skills on the latest Microsoft technologies, now is the time to get started. New Horizons is casting a spotlight on a new Microsoft technology each month and giving you a 20% savings. The month of March highlights Server Virtualization. Get 20% off when you enroll in Implementing and Managing Microsoft Server Virtualization.
Course 10215: Implementing and Managing Microsoft Server Virtualization
Course Overview: The course provides details on how to deploy and manage Hyper-V and Remote Desktop Services on Windows Server 2008 R2. The course also provides details on how to manage a server virtualization environment by using System Center products.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Evaluate a network environment for server virtualization.
- Plan for the implementation of the Hyper-V server role.
- Install the Hyper-V Server Role.
- Manage Hyper-V settings and virtual networks.
- Create and configure virtual machines.
- Managing and maintaining the Virtual Machine Connection Tool.
- Create a new virtual machine using SCVMM 2008 R2.
- Convert a physical server to a virtual machine.
- And more! See the course outline for full details.
Use the discount code 'virtual20' when you enroll in Course 10215 and get a 20 percent savings! This offer is only good through March 31, 2011!
- Format: HTML
- Size: 0 KB