Download Now Free registration required
Is storage growth driving up costs in your data center? Are you looking for ways to simplify operations? Server consolidation can help. It can streamline your workload and it's proven to cut costs by up to 60 percent! But what's the best approach to server consolidation?
This exclusive report from The Taneja Group answers that question and more. It highlights six best practices for Windows file server consolidation and offers valuable, vendor-neutral advice that'll help you see where opportunities to consolidate your servers may exist, and to help ensure the success of your consolidation project. Read the report for answers to these key questions:
- What are the benefits of server consolidation?
- How do we get buy-in from both upper management and end users?
- Which works best -- centralized or delegated management?
- What challenges will we face with data migration?
- How can we demonstrate ROI?
- What common problems must we avoid?
- Format: PDF
- Size: 0 KB