Download now Free registration required
This AnalystPerspectives report presents an overview of analyst observations about the concept of Web 2.0 and their opinions and predictions about its future prospects. Key findings include:
- Enterprise spending on Web 2.0 technologies will grow strongly over the next five years reaching USD 4.6 billion globally by 2013, with social networking, mashups, and RSS capturing the greatest share.
- Through 2010, the enterprise Web 2.0 product environment will experience considerable flux with continued product innovation and new entrants, including start-ups, large vendors, and traditional collaboration vendors.
- Companies with 1,000 or more employees are expected to spend USD 764 million on Web 2.0 in 2008.
- For 56 percent of North American and European enterprises, Web 2.0 will be a priority in 2008.
- The adoption of social networking solutions for business is expected to accelerate dramatically in 2008 with many firms looking for internal social networking solutions.
- Format: PDF
- Size: 0 KB