Unlocking the Open Networking Ecosystem
Companies across all market segments are looking for ways to modernise their data centres and implement cloud models as a way to achieve economies of scale, instant scaling of resources, streamlined costs and operational efficiencies, all with an enhanced user experience.
This report will outline challenges such as:
• They are unable to meet the business demands of today’s dynamic environments with the expected rate of change.
• Legacy data centre networks are brittle, complex to manage and closed to innovation.
• Lack of network virtualisation slows application deployment time.
• Vendor lock-in limits customer choice and flexibility.
• Service innovation and fast rollout constrained by vendor roadmaps with long cycles.
• Move to cloud models of consumption is slow, complex and disruptive.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Provided by: Dell and Intel® Xeon® processors
Date Added: Oct 2015