Download now Free registration required
Managed Service Providers (MSP) deliver network-based services, applications, and equipment to corporate clients. Common types of managed services include monitoring and management of IT networks, storage, backup, software maintenance, and managed security. To succeed in a marketplace crowded with competitors, MSPs must operate as efficiently as possible, keeping costs low while delivering outstanding customer service. To improve profitability and efficiency, MSPs need to standardize operational processes and take advantage of specialized technology.
Professional Services Automation (PSA) software is a centralized management system designed for MSPs. It organizes, assigns, tracks and analyzes tasks to optimize resource utilization and ensures clients enjoy responsive service. Billing, invoice tracking, help-desk ticketing, technician scheduling, and other functionality is incorporated into one comprehensive system. Additional applications integrate to exchange business data easily.
This whitepaper examines how PSA software enables MSPs to:
- Manage their businesses more proactively
- Standardize and automate processes to save time
- Deliver responsive, effective customer service
- Demonstrate the value of services more clearly to customers
- Prioritize effectively so that critical issues are resolved fast
- Fully utilize labor and other resources
- Format: PDF
- Size: 0 KB