Adobe Acrobat X Pro - Level 2
- Course Categorization:
- Course Provider:
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- Learning Method:
- Classroom Learning
Lesson 1: Creating PDFs from Technical Documents
- Create PDF Documents Using Autodesk AutoCAD
- Measure Technical Drawings
Lesson 2: Enhancing PDF Documents
- Embed Multimedia
- Enhance PDF Document Accessibility
Lesson 3: Creating Interactive PDF Forms in Adobe LiveCycle Designer
- Create a PDF Form
- Add Form Fields
- Create Calculations
- Submit a Form
- Track Forms
- Compile Returned Forms
- Organize Compiled Data
Lesson 4: Preparing PDF Files for Commercial Printing
- Examine the Commercial Printing Process
- Create PDF Files for Prepress
- Apply Color Management Settings
- Modify Adobe PDF Settings for Prepress
- Preview Printed Effects
Lesson 5: Finalizing PDF Files for Commercial Printing
- Preflight Documents
- Create PDF/X, PDF/A, and PDF/E Compliant Files
- Create a Composite
- Create Color Separations
- Orlando, FL - April 27, 2012
- Urbandale, IA - April 27, 2012
- Atlanta, GA - April 30, 2012
- Charleston, SC - May 4, 2012
- Columbia, SC - May 4, 2012
- Greenville, SC - May 4, 2012
- Charleston, WV - May 4, 2012
- Carmel, IN - May 7, 2012
- Jacksonville, FL - May 16, 2012
- McLean, VA - May 18, 2012
- Chicago, IL - May 18, 2012
- Madison, WI - May 18, 2012
- Charleston, SC - June 1, 2012
- Columbia, SC - June 1, 2012
- Greenville, SC - June 1, 2012
- Charleston, WV - June 1, 2012
- New York, NY - June 5, 2012
- Bloomfield, CT - June 7, 2012
- Atlanta, GA - June 8, 2012
- Westerville, OH - June 11, 2012
- Pittston, PA - June 11, 2012
- Troy, MI - June 11, 2012
- Richmond, VA - June 13, 2012
- Boston, MA - June 13, 2012
- Orlando, FL - June 18, 2012
- Iselin, NJ - June 20, 2012
- Albany, NY - June 20, 2012
- Nashua, NH - June 22, 2012
- Wauwatosa, WI - June 28, 2012
- Trumbull, CT - June 29, 2012
IBM Maximo for Transportation helps you take a strategic role in how you manage the performance of your transportation assets. In this demo you'll see how routine tasks like maintenance,...
In this course, students will look at how to create a publication from scratch or use one of the hundreds of business and personal designs available in Publisher. They will create, format, revise,...
In this course, students will use Adobe® Acrobat® 9.0 to make the information more portable, accessible, and useful to meet the needs of the target audience.
In this course, students use Adobe® Acrobat® 9.0 Pro to convert technical documents to PDF files, enhance and control PDF content accessibility, customize PDF documents for interactive use online,...
In this course, students will work with some of the tools and features to create eye-catching printed documents using InDesign CS4.
In this course, students will deploy the advanced InDesign techniques to enhance the look and functionality of your documents.
In this course, students will use Adobe Acrobat ? Pro to create and manage PDF documents.
In this course, students will use Adobe® Acrobat® ? Pro to convert documents to PDF files, enhance and customize PDF documents for interactive use online, and prepare them for printing.
In this course students will utilize Adobe® InDesign® CS5 to create and deliver eye-catching printed documents.
In this course, students will create, format, edit, and distribute publications.
In this course, students will use the advanced features of Adobe® InDesign® CS5 to create and design content for the web and print.