Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 - Level 2
- Course Categorization:
- Web Developer
- Course Provider:
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- Learning Method:
- Classroom Learning
Lesson 1: Working in Code View
- Use Coding Tools
- Search for and Replace Code
- Add Design Notes and Comments
Lesson 2: Formatting with Advanced CSS Techniques
- Use External Style Sheets
- Create a Layout Using CSS
- Apply Rollover Effects Using CSS
Lesson 3: Working with AP Elements
- Create AP Elements
- Control AP Elements
Lesson 4: Working with Spry Elements
- Use Spry Interface Widgets
- Use Spry Data Sets
- Work with Adobe Widget Browser
Lesson 5: Creating a Form
- Set Up a Form
- Add Form Elements
- Validate a Form
Lesson 6: Integrating External Files with Dreamweaver
- Integrate Photoshop Images in Dreamweaver
- Insert Media Objects
- Integrate XML-Based Data
- Nashua, NH - April 20, 2012
- Grand Rapids, MI - April 20, 2012
- Livonia, MI - April 23, 2012
- Charleston, SC - April 24, 2012
- Columbia, SC - April 24, 2012
- Greenville, SC - April 24, 2012
- Charleston, WV - April 24, 2012
- Nashville, TN - April 30, 2012
- Jacksonville, FL - May 10, 2012
- Las Vegas, NV - May 15, 2012
- Sacramento, CA - May 15, 2012
- Parsippany, NJ - May 16, 2012
- Memphis, TN - May 21, 2012
- Charleston, SC - May 22, 2012
- Columbia, SC - May 22, 2012
- Greenville, SC - May 22, 2012
- Charleston, WV - May 22, 2012
- Richmond, VA - May 23, 2012
- Troy, MI - May 23, 2012
- Orlando, FL - May 24, 2012
- New York, NY - May 25, 2012
- Trumbull, CT - May 30, 2012
- Madison, WI - May 30, 2012
- Irving, TX - June 13, 2012
- Las Vegas, NV - June 13, 2012
- Sacramento, CA - June 13, 2012
- Reno, NV - June 13, 2012
- Houston, TX - June 18, 2012
- Charleston, SC - June 19, 2012
- Columbia, SC - June 19, 2012
IBM Maximo for Transportation helps you take a strategic role in how you manage the performance of your transportation assets. In this demo you'll see how routine tasks like maintenance,...
This course is designed for students who want to learn how to use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to develop and design Web sites. Students will learn how to use all the features of the CSS-1...
In this course, you will be introduced to the concepts, techniques, properties, and values of CSS in a sequence that reflects a typical "building up" of design rules.
This course is the first of three courses on the topic of creating Web pages with Hypertext Markup Language (HTML). This course presents the basics of this foundational Web technology and enables...
This is the second course in the HTML series. It will build on the concepts you learned in HTML 4.01: Web Authoring, Level 1 (Second Edition) and give you an opportunity to apply your new skills.
In this course, students will experience aspects of the HTML language that will help them stand out among other Web authors.
In this course, students design, build, and upload a website using Dreamweaver.
In this course, students will create and manage database-driven websites.
In this course, students will add dynamic components to their static web pages by applying ColdFusion Markup Language (CFML) and posting pages to a ColdFusion server.
In this course, students retrieve information from a database and display it on a web page, enable drill-down functionality through which users can view detailed information on demand, and display...
In this course, students will create and manipulate a wide variety of objects ranging from simple graphic designs to complex animation sequences using the Adobe® Flash® CS5 application.