Adobe Illustrator CS5 - Level 1
- Course Categorization:
- Web Developer
- Course Provider:
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- Learning Method:
- Classroom Learning
Lesson 1: Getting Acquainted with Adobe® Illustrator® CS5
- Examine Imaging Concepts
- Explore the Interface
- Customize the Interface
Lesson 2: Creating Shapes in a Document
- Create a Document
- Draw Basic Shapes
- Save a Document
Lesson 3: Creating Custom Paths
- Draw Paths
- Modify Paths
Lesson 4: Working with Text
- Insert Text
- Flow Text on a Path
- Import Body Text
- Format Text with Styles
- Thread Text
- Apply Hyphenation
- Insert Typographic Characters
Lesson 5: Working with Objects
- Import Graphics
- Manipulate Objects
Lesson 6: Enhancing Documents
- Format Objects
- Apply Strokes
- Apply Gradients
- Apply Graphic Styles
- Apply an Envelope to Text
Lesson 7: Proofing a Document
- Wrap Text
- Find and Replace Text
- Fix Spelling Errors
Lesson 8: Saving Images for Web and Print
- Export Images for Print
- Save Images for the Web
- Save Images as PDFs
- Tampa, FL - April 23, 2012
- Nashville, TN - April 23, 2012
- Memphis, TN - April 24, 2012
- East Lansing, MI - April 24, 2012
- Madison, WI - April 25, 2012
- Appleton, WI - April 25, 2012
- New York, NY - April 30, 2012
- Livonia, MI - May 2, 2012
- Bloomfield, CT - May 4, 2012
- Charleston, SC - May 7, 2012
- Columbia, SC - May 7, 2012
- Greenville, SC - May 7, 2012
- Charleston, WV - May 7, 2012
- Irving, TX - May 9, 2012
- Las Vegas, NV - May 10, 2012
- Sacramento, CA - May 10, 2012
- Reno, NV - May 10, 2012
- Providence, RI - May 11, 2012
- Plantation, FL - May 17, 2012
- Fairborn, OH - May 22, 2012
- Madison, WI - May 23, 2012
- San Antonio, TX - May 24, 2012
- Atlanta, GA - May 24, 2012
- Englewood, CO - May 24, 2012
- Carmel, IN - May 24, 2012
- Boston, MA - May 25, 2012
- Nashville, TN - May 29, 2012
- Parsippany, NJ - May 30, 2012
- Philadelphia, PA - May 31, 2012
- Waltham, MA - June 1, 2012
IBM Maximo for Transportation helps you take a strategic role in how you manage the performance of your transportation assets. In this demo you'll see how routine tasks like maintenance,...
This course is designed for students who want to learn how to use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to develop and design Web sites. Students will learn how to use all the features of the CSS-1...
In this course, you will be introduced to the concepts, techniques, properties, and values of CSS in a sequence that reflects a typical "building up" of design rules.
This course is the first of three courses on the topic of creating Web pages with Hypertext Markup Language (HTML). This course presents the basics of this foundational Web technology and enables...
This is the second course in the HTML series. It will build on the concepts you learned in HTML 4.01: Web Authoring, Level 1 (Second Edition) and give you an opportunity to apply your new skills.
In this course, students will experience aspects of the HTML language that will help them stand out among other Web authors.
In this course, students design, build, and upload a website using Dreamweaver.
In this course, students will create and manage database-driven websites.
In this course, students will add dynamic components to their static web pages by applying ColdFusion Markup Language (CFML) and posting pages to a ColdFusion server.
In this course, students retrieve information from a database and display it on a web page, enable drill-down functionality through which users can view detailed information on demand, and display...
In this course, students will create and manipulate a wide variety of objects ranging from simple graphic designs to complex animation sequences using the Adobe® Flash® CS5 application.