Cisco® Implementing Cisco® Advanced Storage Networking Solutions v4.0 (IASNS)
- Course Categorization:
- Course Provider:
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- Learning Method:
- Classroom Learning
Lesson 1: Building Enterprise SAN Fabrics
- Using IVR in the Enterprise SAN
- Tuning Fabric Performance
- Implementing Cisco Data Mobility Manager
- Building Heterogeneous Fabrics
- Understanding and Configuring the FCoE Protocol
Lesson 2: Management and Security Services Implementation
- Implementing the Management Infrastructure
- Monitoring Health and Performance
- Configuring AAA Services
- Implementing Fabric and Port Security
- Implementing Cisco Storage Media Encryption
Lesson 3: Advanced Troubleshooting
- Reviewing Basic Troubleshooting Tools
- Capturing Protocol Traces
- Using Physical Port Diagnostics
- Troubleshooting Combined-Generation Line Cards and Hardware Components
- Troubleshooting Fx Port Issues
- Troubleshooting the Data Path
- Troubleshooting Cisco Fabric Manager and Cisco Device Manager
Lesson 4: iSCSI Implementation
- Understanding the iSCSI Protocol
- Configuring Basic iSCSI
- Implementing iSCSI Options
- Deploying iSLB
- Plantation, FL - June 11, 2012
- Las Vegas, NV - June 11, 2012
- Sacramento, CA - June 11, 2012
- Reno, NV - June 11, 2012
- Livonia, MI - June 11, 2012
People Also Registered For
This program designed for systems, field and consulting systems engineers, technical solutions architects, and Cisco integrators and partners who install and implement the Cisco Nexus 7000 and...
This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network, including configuring a switch, a router, and...
This course focuses on skills and knowledge necessary to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium-size branch office Enterprise network, including configuring several switches and...
Students will focus on comprehensive security policies and how they affect networks, and perform tasks to secure the office network using Cisco IOS security features through web-based GUIs and the...
Students will learn how to help design, install, configure, monitor, and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks for a Cisco WLAN in small and mediumsized business (SMB) and enterprise installations.
The course teaches the concepts of IP of the system from the perspective of server administration, including its function, features, and configuration. This is an entry-level course that begins...
This course covers the theory of BGP, configuration of BGP on Cisco IOS routers, detailed troubleshooting information, and hands-on exercises that provide learners with the skills that they need...
An introduction to MPLS concepts, installation, migration, operation, inspection, and troubleshooting will be covered in this 5-day course. An overview of MPLS, MPLS operation, and MPLS VPN...
Students learn the knowledge and skills that are required to troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications systems and solutions in enterprise, midmarket, and commercial deployments in single-site and...
Students will be introduced to techniques and features enabling or enhancing WAN and remote access solutions. The course focuses on using one or more of the available WAN connection technologies...
Students will learn advanced topics for Cisco MDS 9000 Series storage networks, including building virtual and heterogeneous SAN fabrics, configuring management and security services, configuring...