Cisco® Implementing Cisco® Data Center Unified Fabric v4.0 (DCUFI)
- Course Categorization:
- Course Provider:
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- Learning Method:
- Classroom Learning
Lesson 1: Cisco Nexus Product Overview
- Identifying the Cisco Data Center Business Advantage Architecture
- Identifying Cisco Nexus Products
- Identifying the Cisco Unified Fabric Solution
- Integrating Services
Lesson 2: Cisco Nexus Switch Feature Configuration
- Configuring Virtual Device Contexts
- Configuring Layer 2 Switching Features
- Configuring Port Channels
- Configuring Layer 3 Switching Features
- Configuring IP Multicast
Lesson 3: Cisco Nexus Switch Advanced Feature Configuration
- Configuring Security Features
- Understanding Overlay Transport Virtualization
- Implementing Quality of Service
Lesson 4: Cisco Nexus Series Switch Management
- Using the Connectivity Management Processor
- Configuring User Management
- Understanding System Management
Lesson 5: Redundancy on Cisco Nexus Switches
- Understanding High Availability and Redundancy
- Implementing Cisco FabricPath
Lesson 6: Fibre Channel over Ethernet
- Understanding Fibre Channel Protocol
- Understanding FCoE Protocol
- Identifying Data Center Bridging Ethernet Enhancements
Lesson 7: Fibre Channel over Ethernet Configuration
- Implementing FCoE
- Configuring SAN Switching Features
- Configuring NPV Mode
- Using SAN Management Tools
Lesson 8: Troubleshooting on Cisco Nexus Switches
- Troubleshooting the Data Center Infrastructure
- Troubleshooting Tools and Resources
- Anaheim, CA - April 30, 2012
- New York, NY - April 30, 2012
- Bloomfield, CT - April 30, 2012
- Urbandale, IA - May 21, 2012
- Waltham, MA - June 4, 2012
- Las Vegas, NV - June 11, 2012
- Sacramento, CA - June 11, 2012
- Reno, NV - June 11, 2012
IBM Maximo for Transportation helps you take a strategic role in how you manage the performance of your transportation assets. In this demo you'll see how routine tasks like maintenance,...
This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network, including configuring a switch, a router, and...
This course focuses on skills and knowledge necessary to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium-size branch office Enterprise network, including configuring several switches and...
Students will focus on comprehensive security policies and how they affect networks, and perform tasks to secure the office network using Cisco IOS security features through web-based GUIs and the...
Students will learn how to help design, install, configure, monitor, and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks for a Cisco WLAN in small and mediumsized business (SMB) and enterprise installations.
The course teaches the concepts of IP of the system from the perspective of server administration, including its function, features, and configuration. This is an entry-level course that begins...
This course covers the theory of BGP, configuration of BGP on Cisco IOS routers, detailed troubleshooting information, and hands-on exercises that provide learners with the skills that they need...
An introduction to MPLS concepts, installation, migration, operation, inspection, and troubleshooting will be covered in this 5-day course. An overview of MPLS, MPLS operation, and MPLS VPN...
Students learn the knowledge and skills that are required to troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications systems and solutions in enterprise, midmarket, and commercial deployments in single-site and...
Students will be introduced to techniques and features enabling or enhancing WAN and remote access solutions. The course focuses on using one or more of the available WAN connection technologies...
Students will learn advanced topics for Cisco MDS 9000 Series storage networks, including building virtual and heterogeneous SAN fabrics, configuring management and security services, configuring...