Cisco® Implementing Secure Converged Wide Area Networks (ISCW)
- Course Categorization:
- Course Provider:
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- Learning Method:
- Classroom Learning
Lesson 1: Network Connectivity Requirements
- Describing Network Requirements
Lesson 2: Teleworks Connectivity
- Describing Topologies for Facilitating Remote Connections
- Describing Cable Technology
- Describing DSL Technology
- Configuring the CPE as the PPPoE or PPPoA Client
- Verifying Broadband ADSL Configurations
Lesson 3: Frame Mode MPLS Implementation
- Introducing MPLS Networks
- Assigning MPLS Labels to Packets
- Implementing Frame Mode MPLS
- Describing MPLS VPN Technology
Lesson 4: IPsec VPNs
- Understanding IPsec Components and IPsec VPN Features
- Implementing Site-to-Site IPsec VPN Operations
- Configuring IPsce Site-to-Site VPN Using SDM
- Configuring GRE Tunnels over IPsec
- Configuring High-Availability Options
- Implementing the Cisco VPN Clients
Lesson 5: Cisco Device Hardening
- Migrating Network Attacks
- Disabling Unused Cisco Router Network Services and Interfaces
- Securing Cisco Router Installations and Administrative Access
- Migrating Threats and Attacks with Access Lists
- Securing Management Reporting Features
- Configuring AAA on Cisco Routers
Lesson 6: Cisco IOS Threat Defense Features
- Introducing the Cisco IOS Firewall
- Implementing Cisco IOS Firewalls
- Introducing Cisco IOS IPS
- Configuring Cisco IOS IPS
- Pittston, PA - June 25, 2012
IBM Maximo for Transportation helps you take a strategic role in how you manage the performance of your transportation assets. In this demo you'll see how routine tasks like maintenance,...
This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network, including configuring a switch, a router, and...
This course focuses on skills and knowledge necessary to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium-size branch office Enterprise network, including configuring several switches and...
Students will focus on comprehensive security policies and how they affect networks, and perform tasks to secure the office network using Cisco IOS security features through web-based GUIs and the...
Students will learn how to help design, install, configure, monitor, and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks for a Cisco WLAN in small and mediumsized business (SMB) and enterprise installations.
The course teaches the concepts of IP of the system from the perspective of server administration, including its function, features, and configuration. This is an entry-level course that begins...
This course covers the theory of BGP, configuration of BGP on Cisco IOS routers, detailed troubleshooting information, and hands-on exercises that provide learners with the skills that they need...
An introduction to MPLS concepts, installation, migration, operation, inspection, and troubleshooting will be covered in this 5-day course. An overview of MPLS, MPLS operation, and MPLS VPN...
Students learn the knowledge and skills that are required to troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications systems and solutions in enterprise, midmarket, and commercial deployments in single-site and...
Students will be introduced to techniques and features enabling or enhancing WAN and remote access solutions. The course focuses on using one or more of the available WAN connection technologies...
Students will learn advanced topics for Cisco MDS 9000 Series storage networks, including building virtual and heterogeneous SAN fabrics, configuring management and security services, configuring...