Cisco® Interconnecting Cisco® Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
- Course Categorization:
- Course Provider:
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- Learning Method:
- Classroom Learning
Lesson 1: Small Network Implementation
- Introducing the Review Lab
- Lab 1-1: Implementing a Small Network (Review Lab)
Lesson 2: Medium-Sized Switched Network Construction
- Implementing VLANs and Trunks
- Improving Performance with Spanning Tree
- Routing Between VLANs
- Securing the Expanded Network
- Troubleshooting Switched Networks
- Lab 2-1: Configuring Expanded Switched Networks
- Lab 2-2: Troubleshooting Switched Networks
Lesson 3: Medium-Sized Routed Network Construction
- Reviewing Routing Operations
- Implementing VLSM
Lesson 4: Single Area OSPF Implementation
- Implementing OSPF
- Troubleshooting OSPF
- Lab 4-1: Implementing OSPF
- Lab 4-2: Troubleshooting OSPF
Lesson 5: EIGRP Implementation
- Implementing EIGRP
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Lab 5-1: Implementing EIGRP
- Lab 5-2: Troubleshooting EIGRP
Lesson 6: Access Control Lists
- Introducing ACL Operation
- Configuring and Troubleshooting ACLs
- Lab 6-1: Implementing and Troubleshooting ACLs
Lesson 7: Address Space Management
- Scaling the Network with NAT and PAT
- Transitioning to IPv6
- Lab 7-1: Configuring NAT and PAT
- Lab 7-2: Implementing IPv6
Lesson 8: LAN Extensionin to a WAN
- Introducing VPN Solutions
- Establishing a Point-to-Point WAN Connection with PPP
- Establishing a WAN Connection with Frame Relay
- Troubleshooting Frame Relay WANs
- Lab 8-1: Establishing a Frame Relay WAN
- Lab 8-2: Troubleshooting Frame Relay WANs
- Waltham, MA - April 23, 2012
- Appleton, WI - April 23, 2012
- Miami, FL - April 30, 2012
- Tampa, FL - April 30, 2012
- Greensboro, NC - April 30, 2012
- Grand Rapids, MI - April 30, 2012
- Anaheim, CA - May 7, 2012
- Sacramento, CA - May 7, 2012
- Washington, DC - May 7, 2012
- McLean, VA - May 7, 2012
- Wauwatosa, WI - May 7, 2012
- Orlando, FL - May 14, 2012
- Chicago, IL - May 14, 2012
- Plantation, FL - May 21, 2012
- Charleston, SC - May 21, 2012
- Columbia, SC - May 21, 2012
- Greenville, SC - May 21, 2012
- Memphis, TN - May 21, 2012
- Charleston, WV - May 21, 2012
- Livonia, MI - May 21, 2012
- Chicago, IL - May 28, 2012
- Metairie, LA - June 4, 2012
- Burbank, CA - June 4, 2012
- Urbandale, IA - June 4, 2012
- Chicago, IL - June 4, 2012
- Wauwatosa, WI - June 4, 2012
- Jacksonville, FL - June 11, 2012
- Charleston, SC - June 11, 2012
- Columbia, SC - June 11, 2012
- Greenville, SC - June 11, 2012
People Also Registered For
This course provides the foundation necessary to effectively implement, deploy and administer Citrix XenApp and its components, including Web Interface, Application Streaming, Load Manager,...
This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network, including configuring a switch, a router, and...
This course focuses on skills and knowledge necessary to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium-size branch office Enterprise network, including configuring several switches and...
Students will focus on comprehensive security policies and how they affect networks, and perform tasks to secure the office network using Cisco IOS security features through web-based GUIs and the...
Students will learn how to help design, install, configure, monitor, and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks for a Cisco WLAN in small and mediumsized business (SMB) and enterprise installations.
The course teaches the concepts of IP of the system from the perspective of server administration, including its function, features, and configuration. This is an entry-level course that begins...
This course covers the theory of BGP, configuration of BGP on Cisco IOS routers, detailed troubleshooting information, and hands-on exercises that provide learners with the skills that they need...
An introduction to MPLS concepts, installation, migration, operation, inspection, and troubleshooting will be covered in this 5-day course. An overview of MPLS, MPLS operation, and MPLS VPN...
Students learn the knowledge and skills that are required to troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications systems and solutions in enterprise, midmarket, and commercial deployments in single-site and...
Students will be introduced to techniques and features enabling or enhancing WAN and remote access solutions. The course focuses on using one or more of the available WAN connection technologies...
Students will learn advanced topics for Cisco MDS 9000 Series storage networks, including building virtual and heterogeneous SAN fabrics, configuring management and security services, configuring...